WE’LL COOK FOR YOU……. AT YOURS!
If there’s one thing you can say about The Coconut Tree team, it’s that we’re feeders. Serving up small and tasty plates for our customers. And now you can win a chance for us to do that for you, in your home!
That’s right. We’ll bring the TCT experience to your front room, serving up dinner and drinks for up to 10 people.
Just fill out the form below to enter.
Terms and conditions apply. See below.
We’ll cook for you….. at yours competition Terms and Conditions
Please read these prize draw rules carefully. If you enter our competition, we will assume that you have read these terms and conditions and you agree to them.
Promoter details: The Coconut Tree Limited with its registered office at 59 St Paul’s Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 4JA (“our” or “we”).
Who can enter?
1. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
2. Entries are limited to one per person, duplicate entries will not be counted.
1. Entries open on 17/04/2023 at 00:01 and close at 23:59 on 30/06/2023. No further entries after this time will be considered.
2. Your home must be located within 10 miles of one of our 9 restaurants.
3. Winners agree to take part in publicity regarding this promotion, including on social media. If winners do not want their name to be published, they should inform the Promoter when accepting their prize.
How to enter
To enter, you must fill out the entry form above.
1. The prize is an authentic Sri Lankan dinner & drinks for up to 10 people at your home cooked by our Chefs.
2. Our chefs will bring all ingredients and drinks.
3. Dietary requirements will be catered for as needed.
Winner selection and notification
1. The winner will be drawn at random on 03/07/2023.
2. The competition winner will be alerted via email.
3. The winner has 14 days to claim their prize by replying to the email, after this time if not claimed, the prize will be forfeited, and the competition winner will be re-drawn.
4. Once claimed, you must choose a date that occurs before 30 November 2023.
5. The booking date is subject to availability.
6. The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and has no cash alternative.
7. The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Changes to the competition
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and/or the prize at any time as necessary and/or if there are circumstances outside our reasonable control which impact or could impact the competition.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you or any third party arising from your entry into the promotion or arising from your acceptance and use of the prize.
SRI LANKAN SUNDAYS – JOIN US FOR A FAMILY FEAST
CELEBRATE VESAK DANSAL WITH US AND EAT FOR FREE